You never know how tomorrow is like. Things can change so suddenly that you would never even know or feel the rug being pulled out from under you.
What you think you have today, or you are proud of, may not even exist tomorrow. Be it a lost job, or a bad break up, or loss of a loved one. We can never be prepared for the change, We can just gather the courage and move forward in life.
I lost my job. The Pain!! Oh My God! It just eats you up. I know how it feels like to see life falling apart and how difficult it is to bend down and pick the pieces from the ruins. It was so painful to look at my life all broken and think about my life before and expectations I had from my future. There were so many questions unanswered running in a loop in my head for days. Losing something that you invested so much of your time, energy and emotions really really hurts. I thought that I would never be able to get back up. At that worse part of my life, I just wanted someone to assure me and tell me everything would be ok. It took me more time than expected to get back up emotionally. I loved my job and I have given it more than 100% of myself to it. It was as if I lost a part of myself. I am grateful that I had my family to help me deal with all of this.
The pain did not just stop there. Even when I got a new job and I thought everything would be ok, the flashes of memories still haunted me. I was scared if the same thing would happen to me and I was scared to trust. It took me time to heal.
Time! Time is magic. And Acceptance is the best medicine.
Once I started accepting my new life everything life was offering me, everything fell into place. I came to know there is a better life ahead. And I honestly say that I am better now than before. The wounds still cause me pain. But, this is the pain I can handle. This is the pain that gives me hope for a better tomorrow.
If you are in pain, I just want to let you know that you are not alone. Things will get better. I guarantee you. I know it hurts. I know that you are clueless about tomorrow. but have hope and hustle. I assure you, you will have a better tomorrow. One day, when you look back, things will fall into place. There is a reason for everything. You will understand life and its miracles. Pain teaches you lessons that no other teacher can.
One thing I believe is a gift to Man is forgetfulness. No matter how painful your today is or how worse a situation you are in, there will be a future when you would forget the pain, and you would be stronger than ever before. Just believe in yourself and stay strong. This does not last long. It will be over soon. Have hope.
Life scares you sometimes. That is when you have to stay strong and show it the middle finger with a smirk.
Stay positive and stay happy. :)
With love, signing off.
Comments
Post a Comment