I have come across many situations which required a lot of courage to start something. I am sure everyone must have faced the same at some point in time. There were times when the comfort of not starting or beginning something was better than taking a risk and enjoying the fruits.
Everybody is scared of a change. I accept that I am afraid of the consequences of the risk I take. Change is not easily accepted but, I am pretty sure, every change has a meaning for itself. The change is an opportunity you have to grab and not let it pass. The result we receive may be positive or negative. But, the experience we get is worth the risk.
Sometimes, risking and accepting the change is very necessary. It is similar to the situation where you have a problem, a pen and a paper but you are not willing to try because you are scared if you will be able to find a solution. The truth is, you can never find a solution without starting with Something. Trying is better than leaving the page blank. And if your solution turns out to be wrong, you have a page full of experience that helps you fill the next page. Fill your life with experiences and success.
BEST LUCK..!!
Everybody is scared of a change. I accept that I am afraid of the consequences of the risk I take. Change is not easily accepted but, I am pretty sure, every change has a meaning for itself. The change is an opportunity you have to grab and not let it pass. The result we receive may be positive or negative. But, the experience we get is worth the risk.
Sometimes, risking and accepting the change is very necessary. It is similar to the situation where you have a problem, a pen and a paper but you are not willing to try because you are scared if you will be able to find a solution. The truth is, you can never find a solution without starting with Something. Trying is better than leaving the page blank. And if your solution turns out to be wrong, you have a page full of experience that helps you fill the next page. Fill your life with experiences and success.
BEST LUCK..!!
Comments
Post a Comment