Skip to main content

The Lesson

In the past months, I encountered miserable failure. I was trying to rediscover myself and wanted peace. Unexpected things happened that confused me about the reason for my failure.
What was expected to be a sheer success turned out to be a miserable failure. I was lost trying to find the reason behind it. Time never stopped. I had to continue living. I lived without hope for a few days. Never expected anything, never compared myself to anyone and never measured my hard work and try and relate it to the success I should achieve. I did what I could without any expectations or fears and it turns out that I was happy and satisfied. The little I achieved satisfied me and I was almost close to success.
This made me realise the reason of my failure. The expectations I had, weighed me down. The fear of failure did not let the best come out of me. My thoughts were limited as my mind was filled with fear of others passing me. The hard work I did was limited to manual work and my boundaries were fixed.  I never wanted to lose my place. But, the loss made me realise my mistake. I realised not to limit myself and not to let the hunger in me die due to the boundaries I created for myself.
All this I experienced and learnt qualifies me to advice to have a goal but never ever have fear or insecurities about your talents or you.
Never let your expectations overburden you. Try till you break before you expect the best and never let your boundaries limit your thoughts and goals. Let your mind fly free with all the possibilities.
Stay strong and Work Hard..!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am confused!

"I am confused!". This is a sentence we say in our head at least once a day. Be it while you are choosing a dress to wear for the day or when you have to decide something that changes your life. I would say, there is nothing to be confused. Confusion arises when there are choices. Choices in which you have to choose between things you love or things you can't stand but still are obliged to choose. Believe me, picking one among the options you love is very easy and if you are in that position, consider yourself lucky. No matter what you choose, you will surely end up with something you love.  Do not take this situation of yours for granted because when you are thinking of choosing something out of things you like, there are many who are in a situation where choosing something means losing everything. Consider a situation when you have two jobs- A and B in your hand and you have to pick one of them. The career paths of both the jobs are different. when you take up a job,...

Change

I have come across many situations which required a lot of courage to start something. I am sure everyone must have faced the same at some point in time. There were times when the comfort of not starting or beginning something was better than taking a risk and enjoying the fruits. Everybody is scared of a change. I accept that I am afraid of the consequences of the risk I take.  Change is not easily accepted but, I am pretty sure, every change has a meaning for itself. The change is an opportunity you have to grab and not let it pass. The result we receive may be positive or negative. But, the experience we get is worth the risk. Sometimes, risking and accepting the change is very necessary. It is similar to the situation where you have a problem, a pen and a paper but you are not willing to try because you are scared if you will be able to find a solution. The truth is, you can never find a solution without starting with Something. Trying is better than leaving the page blank. ...

Anxiety

Hi! Hope you are having a pleasant day. Yes. I have anxiety. I have Social Anxiety. And it feels so good to finally admit this. For a large part of my life, I wasn't even aware that I have anxiety. I always questioned myself - " What is wrong with me? Why can't I be normal just like everybody else? Why does it have to be so difficult for me to talk to anyone or start a conversation or even sit with a group larger than 2 or 3 people? " I was always known as the shy kid. The silent one. Nobody knew that the shy kid has a problem speaking with people. In a country like India, there is very little awareness about mental issues. It takes really long for the person itself to admit that he has a mental problem and the responses he gets when he tells somebody are really bizarre. Mine was also. But let's get to that later. I am also an introvert. In the beginning, I was confused if I was extremely introvert or I have Social Anxiety. I wasn't even aware ...