I would love to have a new year with a lot of happiness coming my way.
Everybody here wishes me happiness. But, when you think hard, you realise being happy always leaves no value to happiness. Just like the marginal theory in economics, The moment we have something in abundance, we cease to value it. This applies to everything.
That is why, I would not want to be wished to stay happy every day, or stay happy for everything. The crests and troughs of life are what makes life interesting. I know, people might want to oppose the previous sentence, but the reality is, unless you face the worst parts, you will not be able to truly enjoy the best parts.
And would never say to stay sad even though you have reasons to stay happy. I would just say that when you are sad, just realise that it is an opportunity for you to enjoy the happiness you get in your future better and stay positive.
I would also love to say that the hard period you are going through today is surely going to give you the best results. Just wait for it.
HAPPY NEW YEAR AND STAY POSITIVE.
Lovely understanding regarding happiness and abundance of happiness. This simple Theory makes life easier.hats off..!!
ReplyDeleteLovely understanding regarding happiness and abundance of happiness. This simple Theory makes life easier.hats off..!!
ReplyDelete